jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Experiences and Feedback from Students April 2011

My Cal Clown Experience,
Dídac Colom

I am very happy with what I have discovered, found and learned. Knowing people like these has opened a path of hope and desire to continue on this way, with new reasons to enjoy, that fill my heart and change the course of my life that I had. In the past, I was living party to party and even if it was hurting me, I was not capable of getting out of the loop. Now I feel the urge to move and delight to enjoy, without harm. I learned to get an audience, looking into their eyes, interact with them without shyness and I'm very thankful for it, it’s really nice to connect with the public and see their faces of happiness, wonder, curiosity, pleasure, joy, and find the limits of how far I can go with each. I am very pleased with the numbers we have achieved together; being more than a team, for me we became a family. I’d like to do more numbers by my own, but I don’t care because I have no hurry. I prefer all I experienced learned and shared with you and I will not exchange them for anything in the world. It was very nice, I say it with open heart. The clown, I don’t know if I know it properly yet, but I think now it’s the pleasure of playing with others and with yourself, breaking the established schemes, give love from the honest and sincere game, laugh at yourself, deep, giving energy to others through the game and expression. I think it is the way I could describe what it is to be a clown, I might miss something and I'm quite sure there's a lot more to learn. Thanks to you all for these two weeks in the paradise of smiles and joy.


My Cal Clown Experience
Harkaitz Arbizu

I have worked as a volunteer before in Cal Clown and that gave me an idea of what it could be to study clown there. But I was wrong in some aspects. The course is very intense. Some days you receive a lot of information and it seems that the day never ends. Others, you have the sensation that three days have passed in a minute. It is a very special experience because it shakes all the cells of your body, even those that were asleep. It is the best course and the best teachers I ever had. The contrast between Clara and Jon makes the course so powerful and gives you more clarity on what it is to be clown. The course has led me to know the clown and his history through time. I learned many things and I could go deeper in the knowledge I have. All this has changed the perception I have of the clown. I learned how to create a numbers, how to explore our clown and break down barriers that we all have in our head, it was fantastic.
I thank all the people that make this project work and keep it running for many years. I also loved the group's strength, unity and the desire to be clowns from each other and I encourage them to go ahead with attitude. Bravo team!
It's beautiful to create things from the game, where things go more authentic.

My Cal Clown experience,
Ricardo
The first day I arrived in Cal Clown, somebody asked me: what does it mean clown for you? The truth is that I didn’t really know, but, after two weeks I can assure that clown is my own life.
In my experience, it was not just a course to prepare a number or a show but it’s been an opportunity to confront my own problems, the way I interact with the rest, to discover my dark side and know me deeper, to be a little bit “more me” and choose to be happy wherever the circumstances are. The important thing is not to act correctly but to do it with the heart.
Jon, thank you for your continuous games and for taking out a lot where I thought there was not so much. Thanks for the respect you show to everybody and thank you for doing everything possible.
Clara, thank you for show me the need I have to share my life, for letting me experience the happiest moment in my life and it was also the saddest one. Thanks for showing me all the aspects I still have to improve and for increasing my desire to grow up. Thank for transforming the situations into something special, different and funny, even if the world is how it is. Thank you for creating Cal Clown for all the people who want to be aware and to give the opportunity to the people to change if they want to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario