lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Experiences at Cal Clown - Niklas



My experiences at Cal Clown have been really profound. I stood at the gate to heaven and I went to hell - but I came back to learn more. I connected to an old lady in a retirement home and we became one. I made the world vibrate by laughter and I transformed many cries into laughter. It is funny that love and laugh not only sound the same...
Clown is to "normal” human life what Quantum Physics is to the Theory of Relativity.
Thanks Cal Clown!!!
Niklas König
Mis experiencias en Cal Clown han sido realmente profundas. He estado en las puertas del cielo y he ido al infierno – pero volví para aprender más. Conecté con una abuela en una residencia para gente mayor y éramos ‘uno’. Hice vibrar al mundo con risas y transformé muchos llantos en risas. Es curioso que “amor” (“love”) y “risa” (“laugh”) no sólo suenan igual (en inglés) … Clown es para la vida humana “normal” lo que la física cuántica es para la teoría de la relatividad.
Gracias a Cal Clown!!!
Niklas König

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario