viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Cooking for clowns - Neele, an exchange worker

Cooking for clowns.

I´ve spent this april in Cal Clown, to exchange my work for the one month intensive course in august.

As I am a person that really likes to work and to do things for other people, like cooking, and as I am a person for who cleaning is like meditation, I enjoyed the month of being in Cal Clown a lot.

I just did what i normally do. Cook. Clean. Try to make everything nice.
For me it´s a pleasure, specially with the knowledge to come back in august and do the course.

It makes sense to me, to “work“ and get education in exchange.
This principle, for me, is simple and true.

I know that cooking, cleaning, collecting branches, cutting them, and all of the things i´ve done in april are different actions than clowning, but for me, it is very connected, because both I do for other people and also for my pleasure.

If I bake a cake, it´s one of my favorite things to do. When it´s finished all the people I share it with are happy to have a nice cake.

I guess, for me, to be a clown is the same.

Neele

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario