miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

Here we are again



Well, here we are again.

I don’t know where to start, just to say that this time around I didn’t come with preconceived ideas in my head, I came open to whatever might happen.. I especially loved how exercises that I had done on the last course has helped me understand how my clown works a bit more.

I also liked the classes given by teachers other than Clara and Jon, especially the slapstick. Although I never managed to get it into any of my numbers, learning not to hurt yourself when falling will remain implanted in my brain and body for the future.

The hospital clown experience surprised me, I was amazed how relaxed and calm I was in the hospital with different patients.

I love this place, its energy and all the people who make it work.

Hugs for everyone.

Harkaitz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario