jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

My passage through Cal Clown



Before arriving here the only contact I had had with the stage had been through theatre and entertaining. I hadn’t had any contact with clown and so I started looking for clown courses. Aft er much looking, I found the school, saw the programme of studies they offered and decided quite quickly.

Once here, you disconnect from the world and learn to enjoy every moment and to take advantage of any situation in daily life. That’s the first thing they taught me at Cal Clown.

During the course you forget about diaries and watches, you only think about being here and wanting to be here. And when you realise suddenly it’s the last day and you say “Is that it? How quickly it’s gone!” Without realising, you’ve learned new things. There are things that I still haven’t realised what I’ve learned and which I am discovering Little by Little, because what they teach you isn’t something that goes in through your head, but something you learn by playing and enjoying every moment.

As the course advances you begin to be able to create your own numbers. This is quite an intense part of the course but later you feel a great pleasure from the work you’ve done.

My passage through Cal Clown was great fun and I’ll miss the place.


Abraham Fernández

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario