jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

A Month in Cal Clown, June 2011



A month in Cal Clown! The time has passed so quickly that I can’t believe the course has already finished! I enjoyed so much being in the middle of nature and having space where I could concentrate totally on learning Clown, living with clowns from all over the world.

I had already taken part in some weekend workshops before and decided to do a one month course in order to clarify what Clown is for me and its importance in my life.

The first thing I learned at Cal Clown is that I really didn’t know anything about Clown. And that to learn it and understand it I would need a lot of time and effort, perhaps my whole life!

The most amazing thing of the four weeks was the process of opening up as a person and as a Clown. Little by little removing the layers in order to be able to share what I feel. Opening up to the audience and revealing myself as transparently as possible. Understanding and feeling the “zero” state of the Clown.

I enjoyed so much relating to my fellow course-mates, with Clara and Jon, with the workers and with the dogs, through playing and emotions... and not through words like usually happens.

Now I am really keen to keep training in Clown and I feel very grateful for having been able to share this time with everyone who makes up Cal Clown.

Thank you for so much love and joy!

Let’s Clown the world!

Chiara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario